We collect your email address and may share this information with third parties only for the purpose of processing payments and sending emails related to the Website.
Personal Information Collected
The personal data you provide directly is your email address. It is processed for the following purposes only:
- To identify you when you login to our Website.
- To deliver transactional emails for your account (welcome email, payment receipts, etc.)
- To deliver non-transactional marketing emails from us (monthly product updates), opt-in consent where applicable.
The processing of data for the purpose above is done via automated electronic means only.
Failure To Provide Consent
The provision of consent is optional. However, failure to provide consent for a. and b. above will render it impossible to use the Website as we require your email to allow you to login to your account.
Service Provider Third Parties Who May Process Your Direct Personal Data
Our sharing of your personal data is limited and a requirement for us to operate the website. All third parties are listed below.
Your email addresses will be processed by Mailgun, a 3rd party email delivery service provider.
If you sign up for payments, your personal details will be processed by Stripe.
Indirect Collection And Processing Of Personal Data
Indirectly we will collect your IP address based on the system you use to access our website via our secure web servers logging system. We will use but not collect/store your geolocation, based on your IP address, for monitoring, debugging and to personalize your experience of using the Website.
We use Google Analytics for visitor tracking.
The Website uses the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Note, however, that disabling cookies means that you cannot create an account and login to the Website. You are free to use all other functionality with cookies disabled..
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your anonymized IP address, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is never associated with your email address and is not personally identifiable.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Security Data Center Location
The Website is hosted in Google's datacenter within the United States. You may read about the security of Google Data Centers
Google Data Center Security.
Servers that process personal data are HSTS enabled, ensuring end-to-end encryption of your information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to provide the Service, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, to the United States.
When you create an account, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at support <at> dnsdata <dot> app.
We only collect public information directly from DNS.
We collect public information directly from DNS to provide lists that users can access via our premium tools. These lists include the following information:
- Information about DNS resource records that domain owners/administrators have chosen to publish publicly.
Even though local privacy regulations in many countries allow collection and sharing of personal information, we do not include personal information in our database.
The processing of data for the purpose above is carried out via automated electronic means only.
We use servers to look at and collect publicly available DNS data.
We regularly revisit our data to see if it has been updated. In some cases, we may retain old data for up to 4 weeks.
This page will be updated with our latest privacy practices. Feel free to review it periodically.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at support <at> dnsdata <dot> app.